With reference to the letter No.SO(SE-III)5-125/2017 Dated 25-05-2017 issued by Section Officer(SE-III), Government of the Punjab, School Education Department and addressed to all the Chief Executive Officers, District Education Authorities, in the Punjab.
It has been directed to ensure the implementation of the following instructions in letter & spirit during the Summer Vacations and any negligence in this regard be treated as misconduct:
- All the Head Teachers / Principals of the Schools / Institutions will remain present in their Schools / Institutions during school hours in summer vacations and will ensure the presence of Ministerial Staff. The Ministerial Staff will be engaged in their assignments.
- The Class Rooms, Toilets Blocks, Roof Tops / Ceilings, Play Grounds, Libraries, Science Labs and Computer Labs etc. will be kept neat & clean. In this regard, necessary repair / maintenance shall also be completed during summer vacations.
- The security of the building will be ensured. In this regard, all necessary measures will be taken as per earlier instructions issued by the department.
- Unauthorized use of schools building will not be allowed in any case.
- The school grounds and premises will be kept green and beautiful through plantation, proper watering and flowering.
- All the school record will be kept safe and its safety will be fully ensured.
- The necessary repair of the school building will be completed during summer vacations.
- The furniture and electronics appliances will be get repaired during summer vacations. Moreover, safety of students and building from any electric shock will be ensured.