ADVERTISEMENT REGARDING RECRUITMENT OF MONITORING & EVALUATION ASSISTANTS (MEAs) IN SCHOOL EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
Govt. of the Punjab, Chief Minister’s Monitoring Force, School Education Department has invited applications for the recruitment of Monitoring & Evaluation Assistants (MEAs) via advertisement published in Daily Express Urdu Newspaper Dated 17-09-2017.
Age:- 40-50 Years
Qualification / Experience:- Retired JCO / Chief Tech from Pakistan Armies with Intermediate atleast
1. Only online applications will be accepted at www.school.punjab.gov.pk. After submission of application, a print out of the application alongwith one passport size present photograph, attested certificates, copy of CNIC and CV will have to be submitted in District Monitoring Office of concerned District.
2. Incomplete application will not be entertained.
3. Only resident of concerned district will be eligible to apply.
4. Recruitment will be done under Punjab Recruitment Policy 2004.
5. Govt. employee should apply through department by proper channel.
6. Candidate should be medical fit.
7. Increase and decrease can be made in the posts.
8. 5% Quota for is reserved for minorities.
9. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA / DA will be paid for this.
10. Last date of submission of online application is 15th October, 2017.
11. Applications received after last date of submission of applications will not be entertained.
Click the link to apply:- http://schoolportal.punjab.gov.pk/meas/starter.asp
Copy of Advertisement;