RECHECKING OF PAPERS OF GRADE 5 AND GRADE 8 CANDIDATES FOR PUNJAB EXAMINATION COMMISSION EXAMINATIONS, 2018
Director (Admn & Finance), Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) issued a letter to all the Chief Executive Officers, District Education Authorities, Punjab regarding Rechecking of Papers of Grade 5 and Grade 8 Candidates for PEC Exams, 2018.
As Per The Letter:-It is requested that please notify a committee comprising of Master Trainers who took training on Rubrics / Paper Marking Scheme in Punjab Examination Commission under the supervision of District Controller of Examination (DEO-SE) for rechecking of papers. The following procedure shall be followed for rechecking of papers;
- Rechecking fee will be Rs.50/- for each single subject.
- Last date of submission of rechecking application is 21st April 2018.
- Students will submit separate application form for each subject in CE-DEA office (attached).
- CEO-DEA office shall provide receipt(s) of received application(s) to the applicant(s).
- CEO-DEA office shall enter application details in the Online Rechecking System (osrs.punjab.gov.pk).
- CEO-DEA office shall collect papers from marking centres till 25th April 2018.
- Rechecking of Papers shall be completed by 29th April 2018.
- CEO-DEA office shall submit the revised award lists of rechecked papers to PEC till 7th May 2018.
- PEC shall cross verify rechecking result entered by CEO-DEA office through online system and update rechecking marks accordingly.
- PEC shall announce Rechecking Result and issue Result Gazzette (soft copy) in the 3rd week of May 2018.
- CEO-DEA will ensure the communication of last date of rechecking to all schools and candidates.
- No rechecking will be entertained after due date because of printing of result cards.
- CEO-DEA can also check details of application(s) in his / her login provided in osrs.punjab.gov.pk
- CEO-DEA office will be able to view complete details of the status of application through Online Rechecking System.
All CEOs-DEAs are requested to faithfully comply with the above mentioned instructions.