Government of the Punjab, Chief Minister's Monitoring Force, School Education Department, Director (Monitoring) issued a letter to all the Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), District Education Authority (DEA) in Punjab.
- Refer to the meeting held under the chairmanship of Khawaja Salaman Rafique, Minister for SHC&ME, Punjab dated 11th May, 2018 at Committee Room of S&GAD Punjab Civil Secretariat Lahore regarding subject cited above. The chair directed that Anti-Dengue activities during the summer vacations should continue as per following SOPs (already conveyed):
- Cleanliness (premises, toilets, water tanks, roof tops etc.)
- Display of Dengue related Banners, Posters & Charts
- Grass Cutting from lawns and grounds
- Removal of Junks
- Removal of Stagnant Water
- Plugging of water leakages
- Identification of Dengue larvae and larviciding
- All the CEOs (DEA) / DEO, DDEO / Authority / Head of School shall ensure the implementation of the SOPs on Dengue through coordinated efforts in Public and Private Schools in their respective jurisdiction in order to eliminate the Dengue Virus during summer vacations and shall also furnish daily progress / visit report of the visited sites / schools along with snaps through android phone / e-mail, showing Anti-Dengue activities at email@example.com on daily basis.