Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority, Rawalpindi issued a letter to all private schools of District Rawalpindi regarding ban on collection of summer vacation fee in advance.
- With reference to High Court Order No.SO(G-III) SE-21/PS/HC/3-859/CP.No.5812/2015 dated 05.03.2018.
- Honorable High Court has taken serious notices of collection of summer vacation tuition fee by most of the private schools in advance for the month of June / July, 2018.
- So all Private Schools are directed not to collect (Summer Vacation) tuition fee.
- In case of any complaint received from the parents, strict action will be taken against the defaulters.
- Furthermore the registration of the defaulters will be cancelled on violation of Govt. Instruction.