Government of the Punjab, School Education Department issued a notification regarding relaxation of ban on transfer / postings of the Teachers for disposal of pending transfer cases.
Detail of Notification:-
Chief Minister Punjab has been please to relax the ban on transfers / postings of the teachers for disposal of pending transfer cases already processed during April to May 31" under Transfer Policy, 2013 by the respective Competent Authorities for different categories and grades in the School Education Department (SED) till 21st November, 2018, according to the Transfer Policy, 2013.
Chief Minister has been further pleased to direct all Competent Authorities for the different categories and grades in SED for the transfers / postings of the teachers shall be personally responsible to ensure that all postings / transfers shall be made as per The Transfer Policy, 2013 dated 17.04.2013 3 as ammended from time to time within the approved timelines referred below, strictly on merit and as per approved laid down criteria in case of any deviation from The Transfer Policy, 2013 concerned Authority will be proceeded under the provision of PEEDA Act, 2006.
Schedule for disposal of transfer applications is as under:-
- Display of Merit Lists of applications received in School Education Department and placement on Notice Boards and website :- 2nd November
- Receiving of Objections :- 4th to 8th November
- Removal of Objections: if any :- 9th to 12th November
- Issuance of Transfer Orders by the respective Competent Authorities and placement on Notice Boards and websites :- 15th to 18th November
- Appeals against the Transferring Authority before the next Appellate Authority :- 19th to 20th November
All the concerned Authorities shall personally make sure that due care and diligence is exercised: absolutely on merit in order to implement the aforementioned directions of the Honourable Chief Minister, Punjab.