A meeting has been convened on the subject under the aegis of Additional Secretary (Admn), S&GAD in her office chamber on 06.11.2008. Following attended the meetings:-
1. Additional Secretary (Admn), S&GAD In Chair
2. Deputy Secretary (Personnel), S&GAD
3. Section Office (Personnel-II), S&GAD
4. Haji Irshad Ahmad & 10 other Representative of APCA
Haji Muhammad Irshad Ch. Provincial President APCA, Punjab has submitted charter of demands of the various fractions of the Punjab Government Departments, Detail of demands as under:-
- All the financial benefits (Salary, House requisition and Utility allowance) must be provided to whole employees of the Punjab.
- The restoration of APCA`s Representative of DGPR
- Set aside the dismissal orders of 3700 employees of Population Welfare Department
- Regularization of field staff of Zakat & Ushr Department
- Difference of 7.5% of the salary as compared to other provinces may be banished.
- Provision of Up-gradation of technical and non-technical staff
- Payment of Group Insurance at time of retirement
Deputy Sectretary (Personnel), S&GAD briefed the Additional Secretary (Admn), S&GAD regarding demands of APCA and it was unanimously decided that a meeting will be held on (Friday) 09.11.2018 in the office of Additional Chief Secretary, Punjab to discuss the charter of demands of APCA. Individual meetings will also be scheduled with concerned Administrative Secretaries to redress the above said demands of APCA.
Meeting ended with a vote of thanks from and to the Chair.