Government of the Punjab, School Education Department issued a notification regarding relaxation of ban on postings / transfers of teachers in the school education department with revised schedule.
No.SO(SE-IV)7-28/2018(Transfer):- Chief Minister Punjab has been pleased to relax ban on transfers / postings for the teachers who could not submit their applications for transfers as per schedule issued by this Department vide Notification dated 21.03.2018.
Schedule for procession of new transfer applications is as under:-
Process & Timelines
- Receipt of transfer applications by the Competent Authority; prescribed under the Transfer Policy, 2013. Applications contrary to the policy will not be entertained. From 13th November to 30th November, 2018
- Scrutiny of applications From 1st December to 8th December, 2018
- Display of Merit Lists and Placement on Notice Boards and Websites On 10th December, 2018
- Receipt of Objections From 11th December to 15th December, 2018
- Removal of Objections; if any From 17th December to 20th December, 2018
- Issuance of Transfer Orders by the respective Competent Authorities and placement on Notice Boards and Websites From 21st December to 24th December, 2018
- Appeals against the Transferring Authority before the next Appellate Authority From 26th December to 27th December, 2018
- Decisions of Appeals From 28th December to 29th December, 2018
- Joining Till 31st December, 2018
Chief Minister has further been pleased to direct that all Competent Authorities for the different categories and grades in SED for the transfers / postings of the teachers shall be personally responsible to ensure that all postings / transfers shall be made as per the Transfer Policy, 2013 dated 17.04.2013 as amended from time to time within the approved timelines referred above, strictly on merit and as per approved laid down criteria. In case of any deviation from the Transfer Policy, 2013 concerned Authority will be proceed under the provision of PEEDA Act, 2006.
All the concerned Authorities shall personally make sure that due care and diligence is exercised: absolutely on merit in order to implement the aforementioned directions of the Honourable Chief Minister, Punjab.