District & Session Judge, Dera Ghazi Khan issued order regarding up-gradation / re-designation of posts of Budget & Accounts Examiners to Senior Accountant in pursuance of the notification No.FD.PC.40-43/2017/(E) dated 14.12.2018, Finance Department, Government of the Punjab.
Thursday, 31 January 2019
Wednesday, 30 January 2019
Secretary, District Regional Transport Authority, Bahawalpur issued a schedule regarding compensation in case of injury / death due to accident during travelling in public transport.
Tuesday, 29 January 2019
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Home & Tribal Affairs Department issued a notification regarding re-designation / up-gradation of Computer Operators to BS-16.
Monday, 28 January 2019
Government of the Punjab, Services & General Administration Department, Section(P-III) issued a notification regarding Promotion of the Employees in BS-1 to BS-4 as Junior Clerk (BS-11) against 20% Quota.
Sunday, 27 January 2019
REGULARIZATION OF 108 CONTRACT POSTS (ASSISTANTS, COMPUTER OPERATORS, DRIVERS) APPOINTED UNDER PUNJAB DISTRICT MONITORING OFFICER (MINISTERIAL STAFF)
Government of the Punjab, Services & General Administration Department (ADMN Wing) issued a letter regarding request for regularization of 108 contract posts i.e. Assistants, Computer Operators and Drivers appointed under Punjab District Monitoring Officer (Ministerial Staff) Service Rules, 2005 Services & General Administration Department (S&GAD) Regulations Wing, S&GAD.
Saturday, 26 January 2019
Government of the Punjab, Services & General Administration Department (Regulations / O&M Wing) issued a letter regarding Regularization of Contract Employees.
Friday, 25 January 2019
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Interior issued a Circular regarding Public and Optional Holidays for the Calendar Year 2019.
Thursday, 24 January 2019
RESERVATION OF VACANCIES QUOTA FOR BAHAWALPUR, DERA GHAZI KHAN, MULTAN DIVISIONS AND DISTRICTS BHAKKAR AND MIANWALI
Government of the Punjab, Services and General Administration Department (Regulations Wing) issued a notification regarding reservation of vacancies quota for Divisions (Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bahawalpur) and Districts (Bhakkar and Mianwali).
Wednesday, 23 January 2019
Accounts Officer, ADMN-I, Accountant General Punjab issued an officer order regarding grant of Computer Allowance to the Computer Personnel.
Tuesday, 22 January 2019
Punjab Examination Commission, Lahore issued Date Sheet for Annual Examinations 2019 for Grade-5 and Grade-8.
Monday, 21 January 2019
Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority, Lodhran noticed low salary package of private school teachers and issued a letter determining the salary of private school teachers.
OMBUDSPERSON (Mohtasib) Punjab, Secretary issued a letter regarding awareness of Protection Against Harassment of Women at Workplace Act, 2010.
Sunday, 20 January 2019
The Supreme Court of Pakistan issued an order / decision of writ regarding withholding the salary of employees as punishment.
NOTIFICATIONS REGARDING UP-GRADATION / RE-DESIGNATION OF COMPUTER PERSONNEL BY VARIOUS OFFICES / DEPARTMENTS IN PUNJAB
Notifications issued in pursuance of Government of the Punjab, Finance Department Lahore Notification No.PC.40-43/2017(E) dated 14.12.2018 regarding Up-Gradation / Re-Designation of Computer Personnel by various Offices / Departments in Punjab.
Saturday, 19 January 2019
District Accounts Officer, Narowal issued a letter to AG Office, Punjab to seek guidance for up-gradation of Computer Operator and Data Entry Operator of District & Session Court, Narowal.
Government of the Punjab, School Education Department, Chief Minister's Monitoring Force, Director (Monitoring) issued a letter regarding Promotion of Digital Content (Campaign - Million App Installations).
Government of the Punjab, Services & General Administration Department (Regulation Wing) issued a letter regarding Completion of PERs of Civil Servants of all Departments.
Lahore High Court, Lahore, Registrar issued letter regarding Establishment of Registry Counter at Divisional Head Quarters.
Friday, 18 January 2019
Programme Monitoring & Implementation Unit (PMIU), Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme (PESRP), Lahore issued a letter regarding AEO Classroom Observation Visits Applications (one for ECE Classes and one for All Other Classes.
GRANT OF EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP TO THE CHILDREN OF PUNJAB GOVERNMENT SERVANTS OUT OF BENEVOLENT FUND
Government of the Punjab, Services & General Administration Department, Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund, Administrative Officer (B.F) issued a letter regarding Grant of Education Scholarship for the Year 2018-19 to the Children of Punjab Government Servants Out of Benevolent Fund w.e.f 01.01.2019 to 31.03.2019.
Thursday, 17 January 2019
District Accounts Officer, Chakwal issued a letter addressed to the District & Session Judge, Chakwal regarding report / opinion for up-gradation of Computer Personnel.
PERMISSION TO SCHOOL HEALTH & NUTRITION SUPERVISORS FOR PILOT TESTING OF CUSTOMIZED APPLICATION IN SCHOOLS
Government of the Punjab, Programme Monitoring & Implementation Unit (PMIU), Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme (PESRP) issued a letter regarding permission to School Health & Nutrition Supervisors (SH&NS) for pilot testing of SH&NS customized application in 20-schools of 09-districts.
NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE PRIOR TO LAUNCHING OF M PHIL LIBRARY & INFORMATION SCIENCES AT ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY, ISLAMABAD
Higher Education Commission issued a letter regarding no objection certificate prior to launching of M.Phil Library & Information Sciences at Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad w.e.f Spring 2019.
Wednesday, 16 January 2019
Government of the Punjab, School Education Department issued transfer orders of CEOs (DEAs) with the approval of Competent Authority.
Government of the Punjab, Chief Minister's Monitoring Force, School Education Department issued a letter addressed to all the Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), District Education Authorities (DEAs) of Punjab regarding Updation of School Data Online Through School Information System (SIS).
UP-GRADATION OF POST OF STORE KEEPER FROM BS-07 TO BS-11 IN SERVICE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES / SERVICES HOSPITAL, LAHORE
Principal, Services Institute of Medical Sciences / Services Hospital, Lahore issued an officer order regarding up-gradation of post of Store Keeper from BS-07 to BS-11.
Tuesday, 15 January 2019
Chief Executive Officer (DEA), Hafizabad issued a letter regarding regularization of Educators under Punjab Regularization of Service Act, 2018.
UP-GRADATION OF COMPUTER OPERATOR TO SENIOR COMPUTER OPERATOR AT ALLAMA IQBAL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL SIALKOT
Allama Iqbal Memorial Hospital, Sialkot, Medical Superintendent issued an office order to re-designate the post of Computer Operator (BS-15) to Senior Computer Operator (BS-16).
Monday, 14 January 2019
Government of the Punjab, School Education Department, Chief Minister's Monitoring Force, Director (Monitoring) issued a letter addressed to the Director Public Instructions (SE/EE), Punjab and all Chief Executive Officers (CEOs), District Education Authorities (DEAs), Punjab.
Pakistan Railway, Headquarter Office, Lahore, Chief Marketing Manager issued a letter regarding free of cost travelling of senior citizens attaining the age of 75 years & above.
Government of the Punjab, Finance Department, Deputy Secretary (PC) issued Circular for Clarification Regarding Up-Gradation of Computer Personnel After Receiving Large Number of Queries.
Sunday, 13 January 2019
INVITATION OF APPLICATIONS FOR SECRETARIES / CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS BOARDS OF INTERMEDIATE AND SECONDARY EDUCATION
Government of the Punjab, Higher Education Department issued a letter regarding Invitation of Applications Against Vacant Posts of Secretaries / Controller of Examinations Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Punjab.
- I am directed to refer to the subject and to state that Higher Education Department is inviting applications for the posts of Secretary, Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education, DG Khan, Gujranwala, Lahore, Sahiwal & Sargodha and Controller of Examinations, Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, DG Khan as per following eligibility criteria:
- Only the officers working in BS-18 / 19 are eligible for the post of Secretary / Controller of Examinations.
- Officers belonging to college, school and other services (PAS / PMS) are eligible to apply for the post.
- Should be atleast M.A / M.Sc, or equivalent. However, candidates holding PhD degree will be preferred.
- Should have atleast five years service left before retirement.
- Should have atleast three years of administrative experience.
- Those candidates who have availed one tenure can apply but those who have availed two tenures cannot apply.
- I am, therefore, directed to request you to kindly circulate to kindly circulate to your subordinate offices to submit applications of interested candidates including Certified copies of educational certificates degree / diplomas / experience certificate / CNIC / departmental permission, detailed CV clearly highlighting all elements of eligibility criteria, personal attributes and one recent passport size photograph, of suitable officers to this department by 21.01.2019 positively. Advance copies of the applications will also be considered.
- It s clarified that Other services include only Officers of PAS / PMS / Employees of attached departments and autonomous bodies working under the administrative control of Higher Education Department as well as School Education Department.
- Only the officers working in BS-18 / 19 on permanent / regular basis are eligible for the aforesaid posts.
Government of the Punjab, Programme Monitoring & Implementation Unit (PMIU), Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme (PESRP) issued revised Monitoring Indicators of Schools.
- Through several phases of reforms since 2003, the School Education Department (SED) of GoPunjab has been able to institute a comprehensive school monitoring system and quarterly district ranking process, whereby the performance of District Education Managers is assessed against well-defined performance indicators to drive improvements in the school education service delivery, Recently, it has been felt that the current set of indicators needs to be revised as some indicators are not required any longer while others need to be modified. Moreover, a few new indicators to address issues in performance of schools and DEAs also need to be included.
- To this end, after consultation with relevant stakeholders, PMIU has finalized a new set of 14 district ranking indicators including, Student Attendance(all grades), Student Retention all grades) Teacher Presence, Head Teacher Presence, Boundary Wall, Sufficiency of Toilets, Drinking Water, Availability of Furniture, Hygiene, LND Score (combined), Complaint Resolution, Classroom Observations by AFOs, NSB disbursement & utilization and Data Health. These indicators have been approved by the competent authority.
- As a result, this new set of 14 district ranking indicators will be applicable in the field from the quarter starting in January 2019. The Quarterly District Rankings for the period Jan 2019 to March 2019 and onwards will be calculated based on this new set of indicators. In order to collect data for this purpose, an updated version of the MEA monitoring application is also being shared with the District Monitoring Officers (DMOs). Morcover, the targets for the afore-mentioned set of new district ranking indicators are also being revised and be shared with the Distit Education Authorities shortly. For the case of understanding, the calculation methodologies and revised SOPs for monthly monitoring are attached herewith for implementation and onward communication to the field formations.
- Any query in this regard may be addressed directly to Ms. Tahira Akram Deputy Director (M&E), PMIU at the following email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone number (042-99232295).
Government of the Punjab, School Education Department issued instructions in a letter regarding convening of departmental promotion / selection committees meetings for promotion of all categories (general / mc cadre) on monthly basis.
Saturday, 12 January 2019
Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Housing and Works, Islamabad issued an office memorandum regarding up-gradation of posts of Sub-Engineers (Civil / EM) and Estimators (Civil / EM) from BS-11 to BS-14.
Chief Executive Officer (DEA), Hafizabad issued a letter regarding In-Service Promotion of Class-IV Employees to Junior Clerks.
Pakistan Suzuki Motor Company Limited revised the prices of automobiles w.e.f 01.01.2019.
Friday, 11 January 2019
Government of Pakistan, Cabinet Secretariat, Establishment Division issued an office memorandum regarding revision of assistance package for families of government employees who die in service.
Thursday, 10 January 2019
Directorate of Public Instruction (SE), Punjab, Lahore issued a letter addressed to all the District Education Officer (SE) in the Punjab regarding provision of documents / information of the contract employees for further extension.
Government of Pakistan, Federal Directorate of Education issued a letter regarding grant of conveyance allowance w.e.f the vacations of 2014 in the light of FST's Judgement in appeal No.289 to 298 (R) CS-2015 dated 17.10.2017.
Wednesday, 9 January 2019
Tuesday, 8 January 2019
Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority, Toba Tek Singh notice low salary package of private school teachers and issued a letter determining the salary of private school teachers.
Monday, 7 January 2019
Higher Education Commission of Pakistan announced scholarship programme in Kingdom Saudi Arabia for the year 2019. Last date of submission of applications is 31.01.2019.
Government of the Punjab, School Education Department issued a letter addressed to all Chief Executive Officers (District Education Authorities) in Punjab regarding Regularization of Educators under Punjab Regularization of Service Act, 2018.
Government of the Punjab, Finance Department issued a clarification regarding admissibility of computer allowance to computer operator / data entry operator.
Sunday, 6 January 2019
Pakistan Institute of Public Finance Accountants (PIFRA) issued a notification regarding revised overall Fee Structure with effect from Summer-2019 Session.
Saturday, 5 January 2019
Government of Pakistan, Cabinet Secretariat, Establishment Division issued an office memorandum regarding eligibility of Superintendents to participate in Section Officers Promotional Examination.
Friday, 4 January 2019
Government of Pakistan, Central Directorate of National Savings, Islamabad issued a press release regarding Increase in the Profit Rates of National Savings Schemes w.e.f 1st January, 2019.
Thursday, 3 January 2019
Government of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Benevolent Fund Cell, Administration Department issued a letter to all Administrative Secretaries regarding grant of merit scholarship for the year 2018 to the Provincial Government Employees.
Wednesday, 2 January 2019
Tuesday, 1 January 2019
Government of the Punjab, Services & General Administration Department (ADMN. WING) issued a notification regarding transfer / postings of Superintendents and Private Secretaries (BS-17 / Up-graded) as Provincial Management Service (PMS) Officer (BS-17) and PMS Officers.
Government of the Punjab, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department issued a notification regarding amendment in Punjab Private Educational...
NOTIFICATION REGARDING RETIREMENT AGE OF 63 YEARS INSTEAD OF 60 YEARS OF GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES OF KPKGovernment of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa issued Notification regarding determination of age of retirement of Civil Servants 63 Years instead of 60...
Government of the Punjab, School Education Department issued a notification regarding Delegation of Powers to the Officers of School Educa...
Government of the Punjab, Services & General Administration Department, Section(P-III) issued a notification regarding Promotion of ...