GRANT OF EDUCATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP TO THE CHILDREN OF PUNJAB GOVERNMENT SERVANTS OUT OF BENEVOLENT FUND
Government of the Punjab, Services & General Administration Department, Punjab Government Servants Benevolent Fund, Administrative Officer (B.F) issued a letter regarding Grant of Education Scholarship for the Year 2018-19 to the Children of Punjab Government Servants Out of Benevolent Fund w.e.f 01.01.2019 to 31.03.2019.
- I am directed to state that date for the submission of prescribed application forms for Educational Scholarships to the children of serving / retired / deceased / invalidated retired Punjab Government Servants for the year 2018-2019 has been fixed from 01.01.2019 to 31.03.2019. The eligibility and procedure for submission of application in URDU is sent herewith.
- It is requested that all the offices under your administrative control may be apprised of the matter and they may be directed to forward complete application forms alongwith attested copies of relevant documents to the concerned Benevolent Fund Board Offices during the specified period i.e. from 01.01.2019 to 31.03.2019 as detailed below:
- All Gazetted Employees (Grade 16 & above) and Non-Gazetted Secretariat Employees (Grade 1 to 15) will submit forms to Provincial Benevolent Fund Board Al-Falah Building Shahrah-i-Quaid-i-Azam, Lahore.
- All Non-Gazetted Employees (Grade 1 to 15) except Secretariat Employees will submit forms to the concerned Deputy Commissioner / Chairman District Benevolent Fund Board.
- Incomplete applications and those received either before the starting date or after the closing date shall be rejected and no extension shall be allowed in this regard.
- This may kindly be given wide circulation