Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Housing and Works, Islamabad issued an office memorandum regarding up-gradation of posts of Sub-Engineers (Civil / EM) and Estimators (Civil / EM) from BS-11 to BS-14.
- The undersigned is directed to refer to Establishment Division’s O.M No.8/63/09-R-I/R-6(Pt-I) of the dated 19-10-2018 on the subject cited above and to state that in line with the advice of the Establishment Division (Annex-A). Ministry of Housing and Works vide self-contained OM Dated 30-10-2018 referred the case referred the case for up-gradation of the posts of Sub-Engineers (Civil)/(E/M) and Estimator (Civil)/(E/M) from BS-11 to BS-14 for their consideration / recommendations (Annex-B).
- M.S Wing vide their O.M. No.1(2)/2018-MSW-V dated 17th December, 2018 recommended the up-gradation of the following posts as under (Annex-C):-
- Sub-Engineer (Civil) 394 Posts from BS-11 BS-14
- Sub-Engineer (E/M) 109 Posts from BS-11 BS-14
- Estimator (Civil) 90 Posts from BS-11 BS-14
- Estimator (Civil) 28 Posts from BS-11 BS-14
- Establishment Division is, therefore, requested to grant approval to the up-gradation of the above posts as recommended by the M.S. Wing, please.