RESERVATION OF VACANCIES QUOTA FOR BAHAWALPUR, DERA GHAZI KHAN, MULTAN DIVISIONS AND DISTRICTS BHAKKAR AND MIANWALI
Government of the Punjab, Services and General Administration Department (Regulations Wing) issued a notification regarding reservation of vacancies quota for Divisions (Multan, Dera Ghazi Khan, Bahawalpur) and Districts (Bhakkar and Mianwali).
- No.SORIII(S&GAD)1-28/2018. Pursuant to the powers conferred under rule 20 of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment & Conditions of Service) Rules, 1974 read with section 23 of the Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974, Governor of the Punjab is pleased to direct that:
- The area comprising Bahawalpur Division, Dera Chazi Khan Divislon, Multan Division and District Bhakkar and District Mianwail of Sargodha Division in tie Punjab shall constitute the 'special zone'.
- Eighty per cent of the vacancies in BS-16 and above shall be filled in accordance with merit on all Punjab basis from amongst the persons domiciled in the Punjab; and
- Twenty per cent of such vacancies shall be reserved for bona fide residents of the special zone:
- Provided tat if no suitable candidate is available from the special zone, the vacancies may be filed in the manner provided in clause (b).