Government of the Punjab, School Education Department issued a Notification regarding Measurable Indicators to Evaluate / Assess the Performance of Assistant Education Officers (AEOs) by their controlling Officers.
Detail:- No.SO(SE-III)5-226/2017. In continuation of this Department's Notification of Even Number dated 12.09.2017, the Competent Authority has been pleased to notify following measurable indicators to assess / evaluate the performance of Assistant Education Officers by their controlling officers:-
- Conduct Out of School Children Survey:- Ensure that OOSC survey is conducted once a year before enrollment drive.
- LND (English, Math, Urdu):- Ensure that LND performance at markaz level is at least 80% per quarter.
- PEC Results (Grade 5 & 8):- Ensure that PEC results at the markaz level are at least same as last year.
- Students Attendance (K-8):- Ensure that average student attendance is at least 90% for Kachi to Grade-8.
- AEO Visits:- Visit each school twice per month.
- Functioning of Facilities:- Ensure that at least 90% of the schools have functional facilities.
- LitNum Materials:- Ensure that LitNum Materials are available in at least 80% of schools.
- On-Time Resolution of Hotline Complaints:- Ensure that at least 90% of hotline complaints are resolved.
- Classroom Observations:- Ensure that at least 2 classes per school are observed.
- Co-Curricular Activities:- Ensure that co-curricular activities are held in school as notified by department.
- School Record (Teachers, Non-Teaching Staff, Students, NSB, FTF):- Ensure that complete school record is maintained.
- School Based Action Plan (SBAP):- Ensure that SBAP is prepared.
- School Council:- Ensure at least one School Council Meeting per month.
- Attend Monthly Meetings:- Attend monthly meetings (Pre-DRC, DEO, Dy.DEO, Head Teacher).
- Teacher Trainings:- Ensure that all teachers attend trainings, as communicated by department.
Note:- For Inspection Allowance AEOs must achieve at least 15 out of 17 above mentioned targets.