Government of the Punjab, Finance Department issued a notification regarding Family Assistance to the deceased employee working under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004.
- In exercise of the powers conferred on him by Article 241 of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Governor of the Punjab is pleased to direct that in the Punjab (Civil Services) Delegation of Powers Rules 1983, the following further amendment shall be made.
- In the Punjab (Civil Services) Delegation of Powers Rules, 1983 in Appendix A after Sr. No.22 the following shall be inserted:
- 22-A:- Power to sanction financial assistance in case of; (Full Powers)
- (a) deceased civil servants and
- (b) deceased employee appointed or working under the Contract Appointment Policy 2004.