Government of the Punjab, School Education Department (Monitoring Wing), Director (Monitoring) issued a letter regarding guidelines for e-transfer system for teachers of school education department Punjab.
School Education Department has developed E-Transfer System for teachers of Punjab with the collaboration of Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) Lahore.
Teachers can apply for transfer through online system. In this regard, login and password of each teacher has already been sent on their mobile numbers. Each teacher must have to login in SIS / E-Transfer System by 25th April, 2019 in any case. For queries related to login / password please contact (042-111-11-2020). Moreover, guidelines to run the application for e-transfer system are as under:-
- Teachers should download SIS app (http://bit.ly/2lC3Q1X) on their android phone and login to the app with given username and password.
- View personal details (which were self reported by school) and verify data.
- In case of any updation / correction in the teacher's information (already self reported by the school) concerned Head of the school will update data accordingly. Concerned officers will verify that correct data is updated in SIS.
- SMS / App alert will automatically be received on Teacher's App.
- All e-transfer applications will be ranked automatically based on marks for seniority, tenure, distance, wedlock, marital status, disabilities etc. as per transfer policy.
- Ranking will be made available online publicly.
- CEO(DEA) concerned will have login based online access to transfer application rankings for each school.
- Top candidates for each school will be called by the CEO office for final document verification.
- CEO office will approve or reject transfer application in the online dashboard based upon documents verification.
- After receiving the online acceptance, transfer order will be generated with QR code.
- Concerned CEO(DEA) will setup help line in the district to provide information for the applicants.
You are requested to disseminate the directions at all levels to ensure the compliance in letter and spirit. It is once again emphasized that no transfer shall be made either during ban or lifting of ban without this e-transfer system. The teachers of all categories seeking transfer shall lodge their applications with e-transfer system.