State Bank of Pakistan issued a circular regarding Office & Business Hours for All Banks, Development Finance Institutions and Micro-Finance Banks During the Holy Month of Ramzan.
- During the ensuing Holy Month of Ramzan ul Mubarak 1440 AH, the following office hours will be observed in the State Bank of Pakistan, which will also be followed by all banks, development finance institutions and microfinance banks;
- Monday to Thursday from 10:00AM to 04:00PM with prayer from 02:00PM to 02:15PM whereas on Fridays office hours will be from 09:00AM to 02:00PM without any break.
- However, it is further advised to observe the following business (banking) hours for public dealing;
- Monday to Thursday from 10:00AM to 02:00PM without any break whereas on Fridays business (banking) hours for public will be from 09:00AM to 01:00PM without any break.
- After the holy month of Ramzan ul Mubarak, the above timings will automatically be reverted to pre Ramzan ul Mubarak timings.