National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited issued a Notification regarding Approval for Payment of Bonus on the Occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr.
The Board of Directors of National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited (NTDC) through Resolution by Circulation No. 376 resolved and approved the grant of Eid Bonus as per following entitlement criteria:
- All NTDC employees (BPS-5 to 20) including contract and contingent employees would be entitled for one month`s running basic pay.
- Low Paid NTDC employees (BPS-1 to 4) including contract and contingent employees would be entitled for one and half month`s running basic pay.
- The package-based employees would be entitled to the bonus as per the PEPCO Office Order No.GM(HR)/HRD/A-362/935-54 dated 09.08.2010 adopted by Board of Directors NTDC.
- The daily wager employees (BPS-1 to 4) would be entitled to get bonus equal to one & half of maximum basic pay, whereas the employees (BPS-5 and above) would be entitled to get one maximum running basic pay of the respective pay scales.
- All the aforesaid employees who are on the payroll of NTDC must have six months service at their belt for grant of Eid Bonus.
The following categories of employees would be entitled for the Eid Bonus:
- Those employees who are involved in serious acts of misconduct viz. embezzlement, fraud and unethical acts etc. However, they would be entitled to get the bonus if they are later on exonerated from the charges.
- Those employees who are under suspension, on extraordinary leave or deputation abroad or elsewhere.