Director Monitoring, Chief Minister Monitoring Force, School Education Department advertised district wise posts of Monitoring & Evaluation Assistants (MEAs) posts in the Daily Jang Newspaper (Lahore) dated 13.06.2019.
Terms & Conditions to Apply:-
- Only online submitted applications will be accepted.
- Applications can be submitted at https://schoolportal.punjab.gov.pk/meas/meas_entry.aspx
- Afterwards, submit the print out of online submitted application along with one passport size present photo, attested copies of all certificates & CNIC and CV at the District Monitoring Office of concerned district.
- Candidates having age from 40 to 50 years can apply.
- Only retired army forces persons (JCO / Chief Tech or equivalent) can apply.
- Candidate having at-least Intermediate or equivalent or above qualification can apply only.
- Candidate having motorcycle driving licence can apply only.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Candidate having domicile of any district of Punjab can apply.
- Recruitment will be done under Punjab Government Policy 2004.
- Government employees apply through their department proper channel.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- 5% quota for minority at district level.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA / DA will be given for this.
- Last Date of Submission of Applications is 30.06.2019.
- No application will be entertained submitted after last date of submission of applications.