Government of the Punjab, School Education Department (Monitoring Wing), issued Guidelines for Conduct of Verification of Documents of Applicants for E-Transfers (Within District).
Transfer process of teachers through E-Transfer System with the collaboration of Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) is in progress. Some guidelines for conduct of verification of documents of the applicants have been finalized along with Demo (attached) for necessary action:-
- Verification will be done by CEOs & DEOs as follows:-
- CEO(DEA) will verify the documents of the applicants (all categories) from all male / female high schools. However, he / she can assign the said task to DEO(SE) for convenience of the applicants.
- DEO(EE-M) will verify the documents of applicant teachers (all categories) from all male Primary and all male Elementary Schools.
- DEO(EE-F) will verify the documents of applicant teachers (all categories) from all female Primary and all Elementary Female Schools.
- Following documents of candidates will be verified before finalization i.e. CNIC, Pay Slip, Current Post, Joining Order, Current School Joining, Last Promotion Order & availability of Post as per budget book.
- At the time of verification process, please add the status of that post which has been filled by promoted teachers as "Post not available".
- After verifying all relevant documents, the concerned authority will accept or reject "Accept / Reject" status of the application, status will not be editable. Please ensure all relevant information before giving final status. Verifying officer will be solely responsible in this regard.
- 1st phase of verification is 12.06.2019 to 19.06.2019 for those candidates who are on the top of wait list.
- 2nd phase of verification is 21.06.2019 to 26.06.2019 for those candidates next to merit after rejection in 1st phase of verification.