As per budget speech, Federal Government announced scale wise salaries increase for Financial Year 2019-20.
- 10% adhoc relief allowance will be granted on the running basic pay of BPS 2017 to the employees from Grade 1 to 16.
- 5% adhoc relief allowance will be granted to the employees from Grade 17 to 20.
- There will be no increase for employees from Grade 21 to 22.
- 10% will be increased in net pension for pensioners.
- Special Conveyance Allowance from Rs.1000/- to Rs.2000/- per month will be increased for Special / Disabled Employees.
- There will be 25% increase in the salaries of Special Private Secretary, Private Secretary and Assistant Private Secretary working with Ministers, Federal Ministers, Parliamentary Secretary, Additional Secretary and Joint Secretary.