Government of the Punjab, School Education Department (Monitoring Wing) issued a letter regarding Availability of Edit Option for School Information System (SIS) on SIS Portal to Update or Rectify Wrong Data.
- As you are aware that the transfer exercise in two phases under e Transfer System, has been completed successfully on 29 July, 2019, wherein more than 35,000 teachers participated from all districts of Punjab. However, during recent exercise of e-Transfer, some schools were remained locked and resultantly, teachers of such schools, could not be able to apply for transfer because of incorrect information available on SIS.
- As per directions of the Competent Authority, the EDIT option for School Information System (SIS) has been made available on SIS portal to update or rectify wrong data. This option will remain open from 31 July to 06 August, 2019 and no correction/updation shall be allowed after the said date. As per previous practice, updation correction in SIS data, shall be made through respective Head of school and verified by the concerned AEO for Primary & Elementary schools and other Supervisory staff as per their jurisdiction. For carrying out the exercise, the corrections updation under following fields, shall necessarily be made where correction is required.
- Sanctioned posts as per budget book
- CNIC number
- Date of birth
- Correction in date of joining
- Any other information that require correction
- You are therefore requested to pass on necessary instructions to concerned DEOs / AEOs and Heads of public schools to ensure entry of correct data till 06 August, 2019 without fail. Moreover, in case of feeding of incorrect data or non-correction of existing data the disciplinary proceedings under PEEDA Act against the responsible Head of school and supervisory staff, shall be initiated.