Inspectorate of Treasuries & Accounts, Government of the Punjab, Finance Department issued Guidelines / Clarification Regarding Admissibility of Inspection Allowance to AEO.
- The Finance Department has issued clarification regarding admissibility of the Inspection Allowance to the Assistant Education Officers which is as under:-
- Query#1:- Whether or not the Inspection Allowance is allowed to the Assistant Education Officers @ Rs. 10,000/- per month while they were on training
- Clarification#1:- During training no inspection Allowance is allowed to the AEOs @ Rs.10,000/-PM.
- Query#2:- Whether or not the Inspection Allowance is allowed to the Assistant Education Officers during the summer vacations.
- Clarification#2:- Inspection Allowance is allowed to the AEOs during summer vacations.
- Query#3:- What is the mode of payment of Inspection Allowance?
- Clarification#3:- The payment of Inspection Allowance is subject to verification of the Key Performance Indicators by the respective CEOs, DEAs and is paid through monthly pay bills.
- In view of the clarification issued by the Finance Department, it is advised to observe the guidelines issued by the Finance Department in letter and spirit besides initiating recovery of any excess payment made to Assistant Education Officers.