GRANT OF ADHOC RELIEF ALLOWANCE (ARA) 2018 @10% AND 2019 @5% OF BASIC PAY TO MANAGEMENT GRADES OFFICERS (M-I, M-II, M-III)
Government of Pakistan, Finance Division (Regulations Wing) issued Office Memorandum regarding Grant of ARA-2018 @10% and ARA-2019 @5% of Basic Pay to the Management Grades (M-I, M-II, M-III).
- The undersigned is directed to refer to the subject noted above and to say that the Federal Government has granted ARA-2018 @10%of basic pay to the Management Grades (M-I, II & III) w.e.f. 01-07-2018 and ARA-2019 @ 5% of basic pay w.e.f. 01-07-2019 to Management Grade-III, till further orders.
- The amount of Adhoc Relief Allowance-2018 and 2019;
- will be subject to income tax.
- will be admissible during leave and entire period of LPR except during extra ordinary leave.
- will not be treated as part of emoluments for the purpose of calculation of pension/gratuity and recovery of House Rent.
- will not be admissible to the employees during the tenure of their posting/deputation abroad.
- will be admissible to the employees on their repatriation from posting/deputation abroad at the rate and amount which would have been admissible to them, had they not been posted abroad.
- The terms "Basic Pay for the purpose of Adhoc Relief Allowance-2018 and 2019 will also include the amount of personal pay granted on account of annual increment (s) beyond the maximum of the existing pay scales.
- The above Adhoc Relief Allowance-2018 and 2019 shall be accommodated from within the budgetary allocation for the respective Ministries/Divisions/Departments and no supplementary grants would be given on this account.