GRANT OF EXECUTIVE ALLOWANCE @ 1.5 TIMES OF THE MONTHLY BASIC PAY TO OFFICERS / POSTS NOTIFIED BY S&GAD
Government of the Punjab, Finance Department issued a notification regarding Grant of Executive Allowance @ 1.5 Times of the Monthly Basic Pay to all Officers Working on the Cadre Strength / List of Posts Duly Notified by Services & General Administration Department (S&GAD).
- NO.FD.PR.12-7/2018. In pursuance of Cabinet decision and under the provision of Section 23 of Punjab Civil Servants Act, 1974, the Governor of Punjab is pleased to grant Executive Allowance at the rate of 1.5 times of the monthly basic pay w.e.f 01.07.2019 to all officers posted by S&GAD against duly notified cadre strength / list of officers to be updated from time to time which is as under:-
- See the Copy of Notification Given Below for Detail
- The referred allowance will be admissible subject to the following conditions:-
- It is admissible to Officers on Special Duty (OSDs), however, the same is not admissible to officers who are on Extra Ordinary Leave (EOL) (without pay) or on Earned Leave beyond more than 120 days.
- Officers employed on pay package other than national pay scale (contract, MP scales, etc.) are not entitled to this allowance.
- The officers drawing Superior Executive Allowance are not entitled for the referred allowance.
- The referred allowance will not be counted towards pension and commutation / gratuity.