GUIDELINES FOR VERIFICATION OF POSTS / SCALE PRIOR TO POSTING / ADJUSTMENT OF NEWLY PROMOTED TEACHERS
Government of the Punjab, School Education Department (Monitoring Wing) issued letter addressed to all CEOs(DEAs) regarding Guidelines for Verification of Posts / Scales Prior to Posting / Adjustment of Newly Promoted Teachers.
- The following guidelines are to be observed by the Chief Executive Officers, District Education Authorities prior to adjustment/posting of newly promoted teachers:
- Verification process of posts which have been made available for promoted teachers, shall be conducted from 16 Aug to 17 August, 2019 and this option of verification will be locked after 17th August (midnight).
- Posts to be applied for by promoted teachers, will appear for verification in CEO, DEA's login.
- Verification of tagged promoted teachers, shall be conducted as per notification issued by the School Education Department / CEO (DEA).
- CEO (DEA) is to verify the grade/scale of post as per post of the promoted teacher prior to adjustment/posting.
- You are therefore requested to follow the above-guidelines and task be completed within the timelines as desired by the Competent Authority.