INVITATION OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSTS OF SECRETARY AND CONTROLLER OF EXAMINATIONS, BOARDS OF INTERMEDIATE AND SECONDARY EDUCATION
Government of the Punjab, Higher Education Department invited Applications for the Posts of Secretary and Controller of Examinations in Boards Intermediate and Secondary Education, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Lahore and Rawalpindi.
- I am directed to refer to the subject and to state that Higher Education Department is inviting applications for the posts of Secretary, Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur and Controller of Examinations, Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore and Rawalpindi as per following eligibility criteria:
- Only the officers working in BS-18/19 are eligible for the post of Secretary/Controller of Examinations.
- Officers belonging to college, school and other services (PAS/PMS) are eligible to apply for the post.
- Should be atleast MA/M.Sc, or equivalent. However, candidates holding Ph.D degree will be preferred.
- Should have atleast five years service left before retirement.
- Should have atleast three years of administrative experience.
- Those candidates who have availed one tenure can apply but those who have availed two tenures cannot apply.
- I am, therefore, directed to request you to kindly circulate to your subordinate offices to submit applications of interested candidates including Certified copies of educational certificates / degree / diplomas / experience certificate / CNIC / departmental permission, detailed CV clearly highlighting all elements of eligibility criteria, personal attributes and one recent passport size photograph, of suitable officers to this department by 04.09.2019 positively. Advance copies of the applications will also be considered.
- It is clarified that Other Services include only Officers of PAS/PMS/Employees of attached departments and autonomous bodies working under the administrative control of Higher Education Department as well as School Education Department.
- Only the officers working in BS-18/19 on permanent / regular basis are eligible for the aforesaid posts.