LAUNCH OF ONLINE UPDATION OF DATA OF TEACHERS ON HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (HRMIS)
Government of the Punjab, School Education Department (Monitoring Wing) issued letter Guidelines for Updation of Data of Teachers on Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS).
- It is informed that School Education Department is going to launch online Human Resource Management Information System (HRMIS) in collaboration with Punjab Information Technology Board. This system shall contain all information of teaching & non-teaching staff from induction/recruitment to retirement including service record, transfer/posting, seniority, trainings, promotion, leave record, enquiry record etc.
- in future, all service related matters including seniority, promotion, transfer, trainings, retirement notification, leave encashment notification etc shall be processed through HRMIS In this regard, following guidelines for entering of data of Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff shall be followed in letter & spirit:-
- Every teacher shall enter personal information on the dashboard of HRMIS latest by 10 AUGUST, 2019 and will also submit online certificate regarding submission of correct information.
- Data in respect of Non-teaching staff shall be entered through Head teacher concerned latest by 10th AUGUST, 2019.
- Each head of the institution shall then verify the credentials of the employee working under his/her jurisdiction latest by 15th AUGUST, 2019 and then also submit online certificate regarding cross verification.
- Each AEO concerned shall also verify the information of teachers posted in Primary & Elementary schools under his/her jurisdiction latest by 25th AUGUST, 2019 and also submit online certificate in this regard.
- Each Deputy DEO (MF) concerned shall verify at least 20% of teachers' data latest by 31 AUGUST, 2019 and submit online certificate in this regard.
- CEO / DEO concerned shall supervise the task. All data entries will be monitored at the Secretary & CEOs (DEAs) level through live dashboards.
- In case of misreporting / carelessness on the part of any officer / official / teacher, disciplinary proceedings under PEEDA Act 2006, shall be initiated.
- All data entries as well as verification of entered data, shall be carried out through Login/Password generated for each User. Log/record of each & every entry / verifying process, shall be maintained to track and to find out the responsible person for any misleading and incorrect information.
- User Manual is being attached herewith to help HRMIS entry process.
- You are requested to disseminate the above guidelines / directions at all level and ensure the completion of data entry latest by 31st AUGUST, 2019 positively. No further time will be allowed and action will be taken against delinquent officers / officials. Further the DPI (EE) Punjab shall ensure data entry related to Primary & Elementary schools and similarly, the data entry related to High & Higher Secondary schools, shall be ensured by the DPI (SE) Punjab.