Government of the Punjab, School Education Department (Monitoring Wing) issued Revised Timelines for Data Correction in SIS and Adjustment of Promoted Teachers.
- The Competent Authority has approved the following timelines for data correction in School Information System (SIS) and adjustment of promoted teachers, to be observed by the District Education Authorities in Punjab:-
From 03.08.2019 to 06.08.2019
- Schools will add/edit/remove sanctioned posts as per budget book.
- Schools will assign appropriate sanctioned post to their teachers.
- Schools will correct the designation, subject and grade of the teachers.
- CEOs will remove teachers from schools (based on retirement, death, resignation)
From 07.08.2019 to 08.08.2019
- Promoted teachers with their new designation, subject, grade & seniority number, will be tagged as under:-
- a) Teachers in BS-19 & BS-20 and teachers on disposal by SED
- b) Teachers in BS-17 & BS-18 and teachers on disposal by DPI (SE)
- c) All other teachers promoted in BS-16 & below by CEOs (DEAs)
From 09.08.2019 to 15.08.2019
- Promoted teachers will give preferences for placement
From 16.08.2019 to 18.08.2019
- Verification of posts and applications
From 19.08.2019 to 19.08.2019
- Placement of teachers in new school and issuance of transfer orders
From 20.08.2019 to 27.08.2019
- Relieving / Joining of promoted teachers in the new schools