A Summary for Chief Minister Sindh for Grant of Incentive in Favour of JSTs upto BPS-17 after completion of 21-years.
- Government Secondary Teachers Association (GSTA) has demanded incentive upto BPS-17. in favour of JSTs and equivalent (BPS-14) after completion of 21-years length of service on the pattern of Bureau of Curriculum & Extension Wing Sindh Jamshoro. Finance Department vide notification vide No.FD (SR-IV)1(52)/2010 (PI-V), dated 30 April 2015 had granted incentive of higher grade on the basis of time scale to the Teaching Staff of Bureau of Curriculum & Extension Wing, Sindh Jamshoro (Annex-I).
- The said demand of GSTA was discussed in a meeting held on 29.03.2019 in the office of Minister, Education & Literacy Department, Karachi, wherein it was decided that a summary in this respect will be submitted to the Honourable Chief Minister, Sindh (Annex-II).
- This department has worked out the recurring annual financial implication involved in this matter that amounts to Rs.60,009,662/- (Annex-III).
- In view of above, it is proposed that JSTs / Equivalent (BS-14) may be allowed incentive of higher trade on the basis of Time Scale upto BPS-17 on the pattern of Bureau of Curriculum & Extension Wing Sindh Jamshoro.
- BPS-14 to BPS-15 after 9-Years (already allowed)
- BPS-15 to BPS-16 after 14-Years (already allowed)
- BPS-16 to BPS-17 after 21-Years (To be allowed)
- The approval of Honourable Chief Minister Sindh jo pura-04/n is solicited, please.