Amendments made in the Initial Recruitment and Promotion Rules for the Post of Senior Auditor (BS-16) in the Department of Controller General of Accounts.
- S.R.O. 754(1)/2019.-In pursuance of sub-rule (2) of rule 3 of the Civil Servants (Appointment, Promotion & Transfer) Rules, 1973 and section 7(1) (b) (i) and (ii) of the Federal Public Service Commission Ordinance, 1977 (XLV of 1977), the following amendments shall be made in the Recruitment Rules for the post of Senior Auditor (BS-16) in the Department of Controller General of Accounts (CGA) notified vide SRO 639 (1)/2014, dated 15th July, 2014 namely:-
- In the aforesaid Recruitment Rules;
- In Rule-2 (Method of Appointment), against Sl. No. 3, the existing entries shall be substituted with the following:
- Senior Auditor (BS-16) Method of Appointment By Promotion 50% and By Initial Appointment 50%
- In Rule-3, (Conditions for Promotion), under column 4 against SI.NO. 3, the existing entries shall substituted with the following:-
- Senior Auditor (BS-16) - Person Eligible Junior Auditor (BS-11) - Against 35% Vacancies Graduate Junior Auditor (BS-11) with three (3) years' service. - Against 15% Vacancies Non-Graduate Junior Auditor (BS-11) with seven (7) years' service.
- This Notification issues with the approval of the Establishment Division contained vide its O.M. No. 10/2789-R-5, dated 05th April, 2019 and with the concurrence of FPSC contained vide its letter No. F.15-6/2019-RR. dated 20-05-2019.