NOTIFICATION REGARDING RETIREMENT AGE OF 63 YEARS INSTEAD OF 60 YEARS OF GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES OF KPK
Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa issued Notification regarding determination of age of retirement of Civil Servants 63 Years instead of 60 Years.
- WHEREAS it is expedient further to amend the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Civil Servants Act, 1973 (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Act No. XVIII of 1973), for the purposes hereinafter appearing:
- It is hereby enacted as follows:
- Short title and commencement.---(1) This Act may he called the Khyber Pakhtunkhwn Civil Servants (Amendment) Act, 2019.
- It shall come into force as once.
- Amendment of section 13 of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Act No. XVIII of 1973.. In the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Civil Servants Act. 1973 (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Act No. XVIII or 1973), in section 13,
- (a) in clause (a), after the words "qualifying service". the words and commas or attaining the age of fifty-five years, whichever is later." shall be inserted; and
- (b) in clause (b), for the word "sixtieth" the words "sixty-three" shall be substituted.