Government of Pakistan, Controller General of Accounts issued a letter regarding Regular Promotion of Assistant Accounts Officers (BPS-17) as Accounts Officers (BPS-18).
- The competent authority has desired to convene the meeting of Departmental Promotion Committee regarding promotion of Assistant Accounts Officer (BS-17) of CGA Organization as Accounts Officers (BS-18) in accordance with Recruitment Rules of 2014. It is requested to provide updated "Seniority Lists" of Accounts Officers and Assistant Accounts Officers along with a certificate that there is no dispute / legal proceedings against seniority lists. Besides, please furnish working papers for promotion of the eligible Assistant Accounts Officers (BPS-17) of your office at the earliest, but not later than 19.08.2019, incorporating therein the following information:
- Clear vacancy position of Accounts Officers in your office.
- Vacancy roaster / detail of vacancies along with documentary evidences in support thereof.
- ACRS (in Original) of the potential Assistant Accounts Officers for last five years i.e. from 2014-2018 along with synopsis thereon. ACRs of the officers to be considered for promotion may be submitted in line with the guidelines issued vide Establishment Division OM dated 14.01.2015.
- Certificate to the effect that no disciplinary / NAB cases are in process / pending against the officers proposed for promotion.
- If no one is eligible, a NIL report is also requested.