Government of the Punjab, Housing, Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department issued a letter regarding Regularization of Services of Contract Employees of Tribal Area Development Project (TADP) DG Khan as per Directions of Honorable Lahore High Court, Multan Bench Multan.
- In pursuance of orders of the Hon'ble Lahore High Court, Multan Bench Multan dated 18.04 2017 and approval of the Provincial Cabinet, Chief Minister, Punjab is pleased to regularize the services of the staff of TADP on regular basis with immediate effect in relaxation of following rules / policy;
- Rules 3(1) 16 and 18 of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment & Conditions of Service) Rules, 1974;
- Rule 5 of the Punjab Public Service Commission (Functions) Rules 1978 for posts BS-16 and above and
- Provisions of Contract Appointment Policy, 2004
- The existing staff of the Tribal Area Development Project (TADP), as per the list provided by Commissioner. DG Khan / Project Director. TADP vide Note for Chairman, P&D Board No.DDA/DGA/Admin-02/09 dated 20.08.2019, may be adjusted on regular basis in DG Khan Development Authority, DG Khan against the vacancies who are otherwise eligible, after fulfilling all the codal procedural formalities.