Chief Minister's Office, Punjab imposed Ban on Visit Abroad / Ex-Pakistan Leave on Officers Who are Drawing Executive Allowance, Officers of Punjab Police BPS-17 and Above and Officers of Autonomous Bodies / Authorities and Public Sector Companies BPS-17 & Above.
- In continuation of this office earlier directions confirmed vide summary bearing No.6614 dated 23.10.2019 (copy enclosed), Chief Minister is pleased to direct that the recently imposed ban would be exclusively applicable to the following categories;
- 1. Officers who are drawing Executive Allowance
- 2. Officers of Punjab Police Department who are working in BPS-17 and above
- 3. Officers of Autonomous Bodies/ Authorities and Public Sector Companies who are working in BS-17 and above
- It is further stated that this existing ban would not be applicable in case of proceeding abroad for Umrah / Hajj / Ziarat / Medical Emergencies and Study Leave.