District Education Officer (SE), Hafizabad issued a notification regarding promotion of Elementary School Teachers to Secondary School Teachers on the recommendations of District Departmental Promotion Committee.
- In pursuance to Government of the Punjab, Services and General Administration Department rules as amended vide notification No. SOR-III (S & GAD) 1-19/2004 (P) dated: 14-03-2014 and consequent upon recommendations made by the District Departmental Promotion Committee Hafizabad , the following in-service Elementary School Teachers (Arts & Sc) are hereby promoted as Secondary School Teachers in regular Basic Pay Scale No.16 (18910-1520-64510) i.e. plus usual allowances as admissible under the rules as categorized in promotion policy referred above.
- See the copy of notification below for detail.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The above mentioned promotions have been made purely on temporary basis and are liable to be withdrawn / cancelled at any time without any notice, if any forgery is found in previous Service record/ Degree etc., of the promotees.
- The services of the promotees will be governed under the provision of the Government Civil Servants Rules 1974 or Service Rules relating to them framed by the Government.
- The original certificates will be checked by the Head of Institution concerned before allowing the candidates to resume duty.
- In case, the promotees forgo their promotions, they will not be considered for promotion as SST during the next three years.
- The promotees will have to resume their duty within 15 days of the issuance of adjustment orders; otherwise, their promotion shall stand automatically be cancelled / withdrawn.
- No TA-DA is allowed.