All Employees Coordination Council, Civil Secretariat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa issued a clarification report regarding proposals of federal government on pension, annual increment and reducing age limit from 60 to 55 years.With great reverence; it is stated that All Employees Coordination Council Civil Secretariat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa notified a committee to collect information regarding the News circulating in the Newspapers about pension, age reduction from 60 to 55 years, stoppage of annual increment and submit their report to the council.
The committee has submitted a report to the council. The concluding points are as under:
- The pension, annual increment and other matters regarding service of the Govt. employees are secured through Civil Servant Act, 1973.
- There is no such proposal under consideration in Federal Govt: which is satisfactory for all Govt: employees.
- The news about reduction of age limit from 60 to 55, stoppage of annual increment seems false and the news spread by newspaper is unjustified.
- The government employees are much sensitive in pension, age reduction and annual increment matters.
- The Federal Govt: intends to bring improvement / reforms in the Civil Service
- The Govt employees will support any improvement in the Civil Service Reforms; if consultation is made on the matter with the Associations representative of the employees.