Election Commission of Pakistan issued a notification regarding schedule to carryout delimitation of village and neighbourhood councils of the Punjab province.
In exercise of powers conferred upon it under Article 222 (b) of the Constitution of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Sections-17 & 221 of the Elections Act, 2017 read with Section-3(A) of the Punjab Village Panchayats and Neighbourhood Councils Act, 2019 and all other powers enabling it in that behalf, the Election Commission of Pakistan hereby issues the schedule to carryout Delimitation of Village and Neighbourhood Councils of the Punjab province:-
- Completion of all the administrative arrangements including procurement of maps and relevant data from 06.07.2020 to 25.07.2020
- Preparation of Preliminary List of Constituencies by the Delimitation Committees from 27.07.2020 to 20.08.2020
- Publication of Preliminary List of Constituencies for inviting Representations and Objections 21.08.2020
- Filling of Representations and Objections before the Delimitation Authorities by the voter concerned. from 22.08.2020 to 06.09.2020.
- Disposal of Representations and Objections by the Delimitation Authorities till 05.10.2020
- Last Date for Communication of Decisions of Delimitation Authorities to the Delimitation Committees 12.10.2020
- Final Publication of list of constituencies by the Delimitation Committees 13.10.2020