Government of the Punjab, Services & General Administration Department (Motor Transport Wing) issued SOPs to prevent Covid-19 spread while restoration of official buses deployed to pick & drop to the employees of secretariat.
In pursuance of Government of the Punjab, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department Notification No.SO(G)P&SHD/4-1/2020 dated 09.08.2020 regarding restoration of public transport, the competent Authority has been pleased to allow to operate Secretariat official bus service subject to adoption of SOPs / guidelines. The Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) / guidelines for official buses of Secretariat deployed to pick & drop to the employees of Secretariat are as under:
- Passengers should have a distance of at least three feet when boarding
- Bus Drivers will have to keep the buses neat and clean.
- Hand sanitizer must be used by every passenger before boarding. Passengers will board the bus from the front entrance and exit from the back.
- Passengers with a fever, cough will not be allowed to board the bus.
- Face mask is mandatory and every passenger should have to wear mask during travelling especially the passenger with symptoms of fever, cough will not be allowed to travel without mask at any cost.