Director General Health Services, Punjab issued SOPs in the wake of ongoing wave of Covid-19 shall be adopted in all the concerns in the premises of health offices and health facilities.
The Competent Authority / Secretary, P&SHC Department has directed to observe 50% reduction in the staff presence in the context of the on-going second wave of COVID-19 vide notification No. SO(G)/P&SHD/4-1/2020 dated: Lahore the 23rd Nov, 2020. Following SOPs shall be adopted by all the concerns in the premises of offices and health facilities:
- Security personnel deputed at various entry points i.e., main gate , parking, main building, health facilities/offices premises, must wear face mask during working hours, not to shake hands and maintain 6 ft distance.
- Hand Sanitizers be provided at all the entry points i.e., main gate, parking, main building, health facilities/ offices premises etc.
- Officers/Officials whose immediate family member has suspected/confirmed COVID-19 infection, must inform the concerned Authority for further action, guidance and facilitation.
- All Officers/Officials must wash hands upon arrival & prior to joining their work place and also frequent washing during working hours.
- All Officers/Officials across the premises are advised not to shake hands or make physical contact or embrace other colleagues for greeting etc.
- Increased ventilation in the building, especially health facilities offices & branches must be ensured. AC/Heaters must be switched off and doors as well necessary windows may be opened for fresh air to maintain ventilation, keeping in mind the weather condition.
- Not more than two visitors may be allowed to enter in any office premises. Only those Officers/Officials who have to attend a specific official matter may be allowed to enter in the office premises. No other Officer/Official may be allowed to accompany.
- All sort of official and non-official indoor meetings, inaugurations and ceremonies may be discouraged unless absolutely essential or solicited by the Competent Authority under strict adherence to prescribed COVID-19 SOPs.
You are, therefor, required to ensure strict compliance in accordance with COVID-19 SOPs and other directions by the Secretary, P&SHC Department, Govt. of the Punjab.