Directorate of Public Instruction (SE), Punjab, Lahore issued a clarification regarding preparation of PERs files of Teachers, Officers and Officials.
In continuation of this Directorate earlier letter No. 506/Admn-A-4 dated 21.01.2021, following clarifications are hereby made for compliance in letter and spirit:-
- Maintaining of PERs files is the solely responsibility of custodian authority which has already been mentioned in above cited letter
- PERs of present post occupied by Teachers/Officers/Officials lying in promotion zone should be completed accordingly by the custodian authority
- Teachers/Officers/Officials, whose PERs are missing and falling in promotion zone, will submit their PERs to concerned custodian authority after filling its face sheet (Part-I) for further initiation of PERs from initiating officer
- The teachers/officers/officials, who are going to be retired and no promotion is supposed to be due before retirement are exempted
- All available PERs must be arranged year-wise as per given format
All custodian authorities of PERs Cells are directed to complete / maintain these PERs files as per given format as soon as possible before 15.03.2021 In case of any failure concerned authority will be responsible