STARTING OF PRIMARY AND ELEMENTARY CLASSES IN ALL PUBLIC / PRIVATE SCHOOLS / MADARIS / AUTONOMOUS AND SPECIAL INSTITUTIONS
Primary & Elementary Classes in all Public Private Schools, Madaris, Autonomous and Special Institutions under the control of School Education Department shall start w.e.f 1st February, 2021.
All DEAs shall ensure compliance of the instructions reiterated below:-
- Students of all the educational institutions shall attend classes on alternative days with 50% ratio on any single working day as detailed in earlier letter of even no. dated 12th September, 2020
- Board Examinations of SSC/ HSSC shall be held in the month of May, June, 2021.
- The Accelerated learning Programme (ALP) communicated earlier shall continue to be followed by the Public Schools. Assessment criteria and Examinations schedule for 5th and 8th grade shall be communicated separately by the Punjab Examination Commission
- All the concerned shall ensure strict implementations of SOPs already communicated time to time by the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department and School Education Department, Punjab to prevent Corona Pandemic.
- School timing shall be observed as per previous practice in winter season till summer schedule.
- Daily reporting on Covid-19 Monitoring shall be carried out as per previous practice.